le 4 décembre à 23:56
Bonjour tout le monde,
j'ai rédigé un texte pour un exposé en anglais et je voulais savoir si quelqu'un aurait la gentillesse de me faire remarquer les fautes les plus flagrantes.
The ceramics pottery is divided in 4 period :
- Jômon period : Jômon potter made many kind of potterries (jars, deep bowls, shallow bowsl) decorated with cord-markings,beans or shell.
- Heian period (794-1185) : China and South Korea influence Japanese pottery.
- Classical period : Japanese get his art independence, it finds his own style based on characteristics : irregularity of shapes, natural, simplicity. That set of characteristics was born of Buddhist movement. This period called ‘’wabi-sabi ‘’ is an esthetic concept.
- Edo period (after the middles age) : it represents the golden age Japanese Pottery. It takes place in the ceremony tea context : tea consumption is a recognized social practice. During these ceremonies, nobility attached a lot of importance to ceramics bowl used. These bowls used for thea ceremony are called : ‘’ Raku Potterry ‘’ . So, this period enhance potteries with traits more regulars on shape bowl (these objects are polished) and real landscapes are drawn on instead of simple colors like classical period. This new style has been possible thank’s to new tools production : oven for example.
There are a different way to create pottery objects (bowl, plate,sake cup) : modeling, stamping, molding, turning. Nowadays, Turning technique is mostly used, it works to put a clay of lump in the center of potter’s wheel. It allows to get object’s shape. Then, rubbing the hands on potter’s wheel create sides of object’s shape.
After the shape and choose colors comes the time to bake object. Firing takes much time with a high temperature to bring some ♥♥♥♥ . In the old day, potteries were dip in water. It allows to have prestigious and unique potteries.
III/ The meaning symbolic
Pottery develops feelings. It has more values when made with classical process. That is to say , Potteries have a rough shape with dot of pain and not a clear landscape. So, rough shape gave a meaning symbolic to the potteries. Potteries looks like abstract painting.
IV/ Custom, trend
- Hideaki Miyamura (japanese artist) : he create a classical forms. His particularity is to create without the intervention of his conscious mind. He blends a lot of materials to achieve an art results. He is inspire of spiritual things to create vase, glaze recipes porcelains; For example, one of his creation represents the endless sky of a starry night.
- Kintsugi phenomenon : Kentsugi allows to fix broken ceramics or porcelain with gloss paint and gold powder. It is a good initiatives because it is creative and a great gesture for sustainable environment.